When you buy a new thermos how do you know you are picking a good one? What criteria do you use? Size? Color? Brand reputation? If you are like me – probably some of all three.
But a good thermos (and I’m using lowercase ‘t’ here to mean consumer insulated liquid carrier) at it’s core should do exactly what its industrial cousin the dewar flask does – keep hot things hot, cold things cold, and keep you (the handler) from experiencing much of either when carrying it around. Read more
About Drake Martinet
Social Editor at NowThis News. +8 Whisk. +7 Wed-Dev. +6 Soldering Iron. Learn more
- Communicating Across Platforms and Devices
- Useful Links: Chapter 5 of Content Strategy for Mobile (Buy the whole book, I recommend it) Copyhackers: How to Write for the App Store Read more – ‘Communicating Across Platforms and Devices’.
- Polar Battery Vortex
- Share this graphic: Tweet If you’ve noticed your device batteries taking a nosedive these past several weeks and you live in the Northeast or Midwest of the United States, you aren’t alone. Modern mobile electronic gizmos are powered by lithium-based batteries that don’t like the cold any more than you do. Lithium-based batteries become far […] Read more – ‘Polar Battery Vortex’.
- Here’s What Facebook Graph Search Looks Like
- Several folks have written posts about Facebook’s recently launched Graph Search function that is slowly trickling out to users. Some have even done a really intelligent job of it. I wont try and best Mr. Battelle here–I make it a point never to argue with people who are smart and correct a the same time. […] Read more – ‘Here’s What Facebook Graph Search Looks Like’.